The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of e-Commerce for home & living to our more than 900.000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Community Manager Social Media Italy (m/f/d) in Munich who will – together with a team of social media specialists – push forward our social media channels - with great communication and creativity.
Your responsibilities will be:
- The daily, authentic communication as well as great engagement with our social media community on Instagram, Instagram Stories and Facebook (liking, commenting, quickly answering questions, direct messages etc.).
- Your community management is so amazing that other accounts get jealous. Your goal? That even more people fall in love with our brand and get enthusiastic for Westwing.
- You love to get feedback, proposals and suggestions from our followers and to analyze them. Further you bring in creative ideas in how we can integrate our fans’ feedback into our offering and our content.
- You easily manage the independent coordination of social media projects, including creation of ideas, planning, execution and tracking.
- Further, you are the one to bring our Pinterest channel to the next level! Curating new boards on trending topics, posting engaging pins and writing Pinterest friendly captions to optimize pins for engagement and traffic will be one of your daily to-dos.
- You want to become a global player: The close cooperation and the exchange with our global social media and customer service teams lead to creative wow-ideas.